Pullo on ostettu kirpputorilta ja olen itse liimannut siihen tuon 1960-luvun paperisen etiketin.
- probably Merck big pharma bottle from the 1960s-1970s. The original paper label has been removed in Keski-Kotkan Apteekki pharmacy. The bottle was there in other storage use.
- weight 1375 g + 15 g, together 1390 g
- height without a lid 29 cm
- diameter on the bottom 13 cm
- inside diameter of a plastic lid 4.5 cm
- volume 2.8 liters
- I glued by myself that typical Finnish 1960s-1980s paper label on it later
- this glass bottle from the 1950s-1980s is not handmade
- there is that old Merck logo on the plastic lid
- very good vintage condition